EARLY, Texas - 25-year-old Tyler Lee Adams was arrested and indicted for some disturbing crimes.
He was charged with sexual performance by child under the age of 14, online solicitation of a minor under the age of 14, and possession of child pornography.
The District Attorney's office says he bonded out of the Brown County Jail on $60,000.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking