EARLY, Texas - 23-year-old Keifer James King has been indicted for a car crash that happened back in November.
King faces a two-count indictment for driving while intoxicated and seriously injuring two people.
He was charged with intoxication assault when the multi-vehicle collision happened on Williams Ranch Road in Early.
One of the victims has also filed a civil case against King.
- Abilene's public radio station could face cuts under new budget
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 2 escape from south Abilene house fire
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student