EARLY, Texas - 23-year-old Keifer James King has been indicted for a car crash that happened back in November.
King faces a two-count indictment for driving while intoxicated and seriously injuring two people.
He was charged with intoxication assault when the multi-vehicle collision happened on Williams Ranch Road in Early.
One of the victims has also filed a civil case against King.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range