EARLY, Texas - 23-year-old Keifer James King has been indicted for a car crash that happened back in November.
King faces a two-count indictment for driving while intoxicated and seriously injuring two people.
He was charged with intoxication assault when the multi-vehicle collision happened on Williams Ranch Road in Early.
One of the victims has also filed a civil case against King.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk