EARLY, Texas - A traffic stop in Early resulted in a drug arrest over the weekend.
William Tracy Harrington, 39, of Austin, was arrested on Sunday in the 600 block of Garmon Drive.
Early police said there was a strong odor of marijuana coming from the car. Authorities allegedly found 15 bottles filled with marijuana buds, six bottles with marijuana candy and two plastic baggies of marijuana candy in the vehicle.
Harrington told police he was traveling from Colorado back to Austin.
He was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released on a total of $8,000 bond.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday