BROWNWOOD, Texas - Former Brownwood man, Michael Joseph Bien, 38, was found guilty for hiring a hit man back in December of 2012.
Bien had hired a hit man to kill his former brother-in-law to "make his ex-wife suffer". The hit man turned out to be an undercover officer with the Department of Public Safety.
According to our partners at the Brownwood Bulletin, Bien received life sentences for both charges.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck