BROWNWOOD, Texas - Funeral arrangements have been made for three people who died in a Lake Brownwood mobile home fire on Monday.
Eddie Jowers, 45, will be laid to rest at Baylock Funeral Home Chapel Friday at 10 a.m.
Funeral services for Denman Cain Jr., 41, will be held at 2 p.m. on Saturday in the Heartland Funeral Home Chapel.
Deleah Taggart, 47, will be honored in a private ceremony at the family's home at a later date.
- Updated Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Police: Chase from Amarillo ends with shooting in New Mexico
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer