EARLY, Texas - George P. Bush, who is running for Texas Land Commissioner, made a stop in Brown County on Thursday.
He and his campaign crew dropped by Humphrey Pete's restaurant in Early, where they had lunch with some members of the Brown County Sheriff's Office and local candidates.
According to Bush's Communications Director, J.R. Hernandez, Thursday was the last day of Bush's 5-week tour. During that time, they visited about 40 cities.
They also visited Brady and Stephenville before they headed to Fort Worth.
George P. Bush is former President George W. Bush's nephew and former President George H.W. Bush's grandson.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Updated KTXS Forecast: A fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Updated Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck