EARLY, Texas - George P. Bush, who is running for Texas Land Commissioner, made a stop in Brown County on Thursday.
He and his campaign crew dropped by Humphrey Pete's restaurant in Early, where they had lunch with some members of the Brown County Sheriff's Office and local candidates.
According to Bush's Communications Director, J.R. Hernandez, Thursday was the last day of Bush's 5-week tour. During that time, they visited about 40 cities.
They also visited Brady and Stephenville before they headed to Fort Worth.
George P. Bush is former President George W. Bush's nephew and former President George H.W. Bush's grandson.
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated DPS identifies man killed in Hwy 84 crash near Santa Anna, Coleman
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017