BROWNWOOD, Texas - The Harlem Globetrotters brought a full house to Brownwood Tuesday night.
It was the first time in nine years the entertaining basketball team has been to the city.
The Brownwood Coliseum was packed with more than a thousand people to watch the world famous team.
The Brownwood Pack 14 Cub Scout troop – and every kid in the Brownwood Coliseum was mesmerized by the Harlem Globetrotters.
Their outrageous tricks and kid participation make for one entertaining show.
Students from Early were among those watching on the edge of their seat.
"Seeing all the comedy, and all the slam dunks, and really basically all the comedy that goes on, seeing their mascot ‘Globey,' and also I would love to encourage kids to come down here, it really is cool," said Pressley Curtis.
"Watching them slam dunk, and it's just really funny," said Parker Curtis.
Tuesday night was the World Championship game between the Globetrotters and Global Select, providing family fun that Keygan Sutton sums up in two words, "It's awesome!"
This tour will consist of more than 270 games in 45 states for the Harlem Globetrotters.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated