BROWNWOOD, Texas - A fire that destroyed a mobile home at Lake Brownwood where seven people were living has been ruled accidental.
The fire destroyed the Shamrock Shores home Sunday night. No one in the family of seven was home when the fire started.
The Brownwood fire marshal believes the fire was caused by an electrical heater that was left plugged in.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget