BROWNWOOD, Texas - The Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested a Lubbock man for allegedly sending sexually explicit Facebook messages to a Brown County teenaged girl.
Daniel Joseph Taylor, 24, faces charges of online solicitation of a minor.
He is in the Brown County Jail with bond posted at $50,000.
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Abilene woman pleads guilty to aggravated ID theft
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget