BROWNWOOD, Texas - The Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested a Lubbock man for allegedly sending sexually explicit Facebook messages to a Brown County teenaged girl.
Daniel Joseph Taylor, 24, faces charges of online solicitation of a minor.
He is in the Brown County Jail with bond posted at $50,000.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS