BROWNWOOD, Texas - The Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested a Lubbock man for allegedly sending sexually explicit Facebook messages to a Brown County teenaged girl.
Daniel Joseph Taylor, 24, faces charges of online solicitation of a minor.
He is in the Brown County Jail with bond posted at $50,000.
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations