BROWNWOOD, Texas - The Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested a Lubbock man for allegedly sending sexually explicit Facebook messages to a Brown County teenaged girl.
Daniel Joseph Taylor, 24, faces charges of online solicitation of a minor.
He is in the Brown County Jail with bond posted at $50,000.
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen