BROWNWOOD, Texas - The Brown County Sheriff's Office arrested a Lubbock man for allegedly sending sexually explicit Facebook messages to a Brown County teenaged girl.
Daniel Joseph Taylor, 24, faces charges of online solicitation of a minor.
He is in the Brown County Jail with bond posted at $50,000.
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims