BROWNWOOD, Texas - An early morning stabbing in Brownwood sent two people to the hospital.
According to a press release from the Brownwood Police Department, it happened on Friday around 2:30 a.m. on the 1700 block of Broadmoor Drive, near Brownwood Regional Medical Center.
20-year-old Alexander Jose Elizondo had to receive treatment in the ER trauma room for a knife wound to his arm. He had to have surgery to repair a severed artery but he is listed to be in good condition.
The 19-year-old suspect, Dylan Blake Jones, also required treatment for minor injuries. Jones was booked into the Brown County Jail Friday afternoon. He was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon