BROWNWOOD, Texas - An early morning stabbing in Brownwood sent two people to the hospital.
According to a press release from the Brownwood Police Department, it happened on Friday around 2:30 a.m. on the 1700 block of Broadmoor Drive, near Brownwood Regional Medical Center.
20-year-old Alexander Jose Elizondo had to receive treatment in the ER trauma room for a knife wound to his arm. He had to have surgery to repair a severed artery but he is listed to be in good condition.
The 19-year-old suspect, Dylan Blake Jones, also required treatment for minor injuries. Jones was booked into the Brown County Jail Friday afternoon. He was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range