BROWNWOOD, Texas - The Ethos pet food plant in Brownwood is being investigated by the U.S. Labor Department after an industrial accident resulted in a fatality Friday morning.
OSHA spokesperson Juan Rodriguez has confirmed with KTXS that they are looking into the case but cannot say much else at this time.
Aaron Michael Perez, 25, of Brownwood had an accident while he was cleaning a piece of machinery on Friday and died.
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Abilene woman pleads guilty to aggravated ID theft
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget