BROWNWOOD, Texas - State Representative Jim Keffer was in Brownwood Thursday.
He spoke at the Pecan Valley Republican Women's monthly luncheon about the budget, school funding and the Equity Lawsuit.
He also answered questions from folks who attended.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS