BROWNWOOD, Texas - Lanny Bush, a suspect in the Michele Reiter murder case, is now in the Brown County Jail.
The body of Reiter, a 38-year-old retail clerk in Brownwood, was found in Coleman County in September 2012, two weeks after she was reported missing by co-workers.
Transferred Wednesday, the 53-year-old Bush was being held in the Tom Green County Jail. He faces online impersonation charges there. Bush is also facing charges of online impersonation in Brown County. He was indicted on the charge last November.
He is being held in the Brown County Jail on the Tom Green County charges and the indictment out of Brown County with bonds totaling $275,000.
- Updated Abilene police make urgent request for help finding missing elderly woman
- Updated Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, warmer weather & sunny skies expected
- Updated Rescue network brings adoptable dogs from Texas to Minnesota
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field
- Brownwood man sentenced to 25 years for role in prison gang drug ring