BROWNWOOD, Texas - Lanny Bush, a suspect in the Michele Reiter murder case, is now in the Brown County Jail.
The body of Reiter, a 38-year-old retail clerk in Brownwood, was found in Coleman County in September 2012, two weeks after she was reported missing by co-workers.
Transferred Wednesday, the 53-year-old Bush was being held in the Tom Green County Jail. He faces online impersonation charges there. Bush is also facing charges of online impersonation in Brown County. He was indicted on the charge last November.
He is being held in the Brown County Jail on the Tom Green County charges and the indictment out of Brown County with bonds totaling $275,000.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated