RISING STAR, Texas - The Texas Snake Man, Jackie Bibby, is back to work on Tuesday after being bit by a rattlesnake in the stomach Friday.
He was released from Brownwood Regional Medical Center Monday afternoon.
The Rising Star native was suppose to perform in the Brownwood Rattlesnake Round Up last weekend, but was in the hospital recovering.
Tuesday, Bibby said he is still sore, but this bite wasn't the worst.
He said he has plans to participate in a Rattlesnake Round Up this weekend.
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene