RISING STAR, Texas - The Texas Snake Man, Jackie Bibby, is back to work on Tuesday after being bit by a rattlesnake in the stomach Friday.
He was released from Brownwood Regional Medical Center Monday afternoon.
The Rising Star native was suppose to perform in the Brownwood Rattlesnake Round Up last weekend, but was in the hospital recovering.
Tuesday, Bibby said he is still sore, but this bite wasn't the worst.
He said he has plans to participate in a Rattlesnake Round Up this weekend.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated