BROWNWOOD, Texas - Three young men were indicted in Brown County Wednesday for a convenience store robbery.
Trevor Norman, 17, Andrew Ferguson, 17, and Javonte James, 20, all face aggravated robbery and engaging in organized criminal activity.
The three were arrested in October for allegedly entering a 7/11 with guns.
Police said they took cash, cigarettes, and alcohol.
All three remain in the Brown County Jail with bonds set at $100,000 each.
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking