BROWNWOOD, Texas - Three young men were indicted in Brown County Wednesday for a convenience store robbery.
Trevor Norman, 17, Andrew Ferguson, 17, and Javonte James, 20, all face aggravated robbery and engaging in organized criminal activity.
The three were arrested in October for allegedly entering a 7/11 with guns.
Police said they took cash, cigarettes, and alcohol.
All three remain in the Brown County Jail with bonds set at $100,000 each.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget