EARLY, Texas - 3M is sponsoring a Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering (TAME) Trailblazer for some elementary schools in hopes of getting kids interested in science and engineering.
The 40-foot trailers holds a variety of exhibits that will teach kids about subjects such as space, energy, biotechnology and aerodynamics.
KTXS News will get the facts on how important and effective the Trailblazer is and how it prepares kids for their future.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack