EARLY, Texas - 3M is sponsoring a Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering (TAME) Trailblazer for some elementary schools in hopes of getting kids interested in science and engineering.
The 40-foot trailers holds a variety of exhibits that will teach kids about subjects such as space, energy, biotechnology and aerodynamics.
KTXS News will get the facts on how important and effective the Trailblazer is and how it prepares kids for their future.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide