EARLY, Texas - 3M is sponsoring a Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering (TAME) Trailblazer for some elementary schools in hopes of getting kids interested in science and engineering.
The 40-foot trailers holds a variety of exhibits that will teach kids about subjects such as space, energy, biotechnology and aerodynamics.
KTXS News will get the facts on how important and effective the Trailblazer is and how it prepares kids for their future.
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death