COMANCHE, Texas - The tentative trial date in Comanche County for a Rising Star man charged with his wife has been set for Feb. 24.
Michael Lowery was arrested and charged with first-degree murder in July in relation to the death of Amber Lowery.
Last week, the Comanche County Sheriff's Office confirmed remains found on Michael Lowery's Rising Star property belonged to Amber.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Phoenix-area woman finds 7-foot-long snake near trash
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed