BROWNWOOD, Texas - A recent traffic stop for speeding has resulted in two people being arrested for drugs.
Jimmy Walls, 37 and Stephanie Baker, 29, were charged with manufacture/delivery of controlled substance after officers found a bag of 1.8 grams of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia, such as a set of digital scales and empty clear bags for packaging, in their car.
One of the bags was marked with dollar signs. Officers also found a prescription bottle that contained 50 Clonazepam pills. They weighed 8.5 grams total. Walls also faces charges for possession of controlled substances.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated