BROWNWOOD, Texas - A recent traffic stop for speeding has resulted in two people being arrested for drugs.
Jimmy Walls, 37 and Stephanie Baker, 29, were charged with manufacture/delivery of controlled substance after officers found a bag of 1.8 grams of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia, such as a set of digital scales and empty clear bags for packaging, in their car.
One of the bags was marked with dollar signs. Officers also found a prescription bottle that contained 50 Clonazepam pills. They weighed 8.5 grams total. Walls also faces charges for possession of controlled substances.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range