BROWNWOOD, Texas - Two new Brown County Commissioners will be sworn in Wednesday.
The Brown County Commissioners Court is holding a special meeting to swear in Gary Worley and Wayne Shaw.
Worley will take the seat for Precinct 1 commissioner, and Shaw will become Precinct 3's new commissioner.
KTXS will be there to cover the event.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store