BROWNWOOD, Texas - Two new Brown County Commissioners will be sworn in Wednesday.
The Brown County Commissioners Court is holding a special meeting to swear in Gary Worley and Wayne Shaw.
Worley will take the seat for Precinct 1 commissioner, and Shaw will become Precinct 3's new commissioner.
KTXS will be there to cover the event.
- Updated Historical treasures lost, damaged in Italian quake
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene