BROWNWOOD, Texas - Two Brown County men are facing felony charges in unrelated cases involving minors.
The October sessions of the Brown County grand jury returned indictments on Kenneth Andrew Doster and Felipe Lopez.
According to 35th District Court records, 29-year-old Kenneth Doster is facing the 1st degree charge felony charge of continuous sexual abuse of a young child or children.
Doster was taken into custody in April in Fort Bend County on a Brown County warrant.
He is accused of having repeated sexual contact with a teen girl younger than 14 years old.
Doster remains in the Brown County Jail in bonds totaling $100,000.
The grand jury returned a two count indictment on 26-year-old Felipe Lopez.
Lopez faces indecency with a child and burglary of a habitation, both 2nd degree felony charges.
Lopez was arrested in June when Brownwood police responded to an indecency call to a home on San Benito.
Lopez fled the home and police found him in a shed in the area of Sixth and Avenue.
Lopez is also being held in the Brown County Jail with bonds totaling $110,000.
- Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Mark Rowlett: Tracking continued afternoon and evening thundershower chances