BROWNWOOD, Texas - Two men were arrested in Brownwood Thursday night for illegal dumping.
According to the Brown County Sheriff's office, Charlie Cabler and Daniel Stringer drove a large dump truck and unloaded more than 2,000 pounds of debris onto a man's driveway.
Cabler told an officer he did what he did because he was upset with his ex-girlfriend, who is currently dating the victim of the felony offense.
Cabler bonded out on $5,000 for dumping. Stringer also bonded out on $5,000, as well as an additional $2,000 for being in possession of a .22 caliber handgun.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account