BROWNWOOD, Texas - In the middle of this month, a project will begin to improve US 84 from Turtle Creek to about a quarter mile west of FM 2125.
A turn lane will also be added, along with curbs,gutters, sidewalks, and drainage.
The 4 million dollar project will take a year to complete.
The second project is to connect Old May Road to US 183.
The new road will be called Heartland Drive, and should be complete by next spring.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Police arrest San Angelo city employee after theft investigation
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'