BROWNWOOD, Texas - In the middle of this month, a project will begin to improve US 84 from Turtle Creek to about a quarter mile west of FM 2125.
A turn lane will also be added, along with curbs,gutters, sidewalks, and drainage.
The 4 million dollar project will take a year to complete.
The second project is to connect Old May Road to US 183.
The new road will be called Heartland Drive, and should be complete by next spring.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking