BROWNWOOD, Texas - In the middle of this month, a project will begin to improve US 84 from Turtle Creek to about a quarter mile west of FM 2125.
A turn lane will also be added, along with curbs,gutters, sidewalks, and drainage.
The 4 million dollar project will take a year to complete.
The second project is to connect Old May Road to US 183.
The new road will be called Heartland Drive, and should be complete by next spring.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account