Two local branches of the American Red Cross are merging to better serve the community.
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, San Angelo leaders announced the West Central Texas chapter of the American Red Cross.
This new chapter will combine the Brownwood and San Angelo branches, and they now will share one board.
The merge will allow the now combined branch to have more communication, marketing, and emergency resources.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday