Two local branches of the American Red Cross are merging to better serve the community.
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, San Angelo leaders announced the West Central Texas chapter of the American Red Cross.
This new chapter will combine the Brownwood and San Angelo branches, and they now will share one board.
The merge will allow the now combined branch to have more communication, marketing, and emergency resources.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk