Two local branches of the American Red Cross are merging to better serve the community.
In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, San Angelo leaders announced the West Central Texas chapter of the American Red Cross.
This new chapter will combine the Brownwood and San Angelo branches, and they now will share one board.
The merge will allow the now combined branch to have more communication, marketing, and emergency resources.
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Texas Border Patrol agents save nearly 40 immigrants
- Updated Cash Saver renovating property for new Abilene location