BANGS, Texas - Bangs police arrested two men Sunday in an Allsup's convenience store parking lot.
Lance Sanchez and Dustin Schaaf, both 29, were arrested Sunday morning after police responded to an anonymous call of suspicious activity taking place in an Allsup's parking lot.
Police seized $6,065 and four loaded firearms from the men.
Sanchez and Schaaf were on their way to Brownwood from San Angelo, and stopping in cities to collect money from drug trafficking, police said.
The two men have been charged with money laundering and being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Sanchez and Schaaf are in the Brown County Jail on $20,000 bond each.
- Updated Police: Man now faces murder change in Big Spring after woman, 64, dies
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget