BANGS, Texas - Bangs police arrested two men Sunday in an Allsup's convenience store parking lot.
Lance Sanchez and Dustin Schaaf, both 29, were arrested Sunday morning after police responded to an anonymous call of suspicious activity taking place in an Allsup's parking lot.
Police seized $6,065 and four loaded firearms from the men.
Sanchez and Schaaf were on their way to Brownwood from San Angelo, and stopping in cities to collect money from drug trafficking, police said.
The two men have been charged with money laundering and being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Sanchez and Schaaf are in the Brown County Jail on $20,000 bond each.
- Updated 'Eerily similar' earthquake hit Italian region in 2009
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire