BANGS, Texas - Bangs police arrested two men Sunday in an Allsup's convenience store parking lot.
Lance Sanchez and Dustin Schaaf, both 29, were arrested Sunday morning after police responded to an anonymous call of suspicious activity taking place in an Allsup's parking lot.
Police seized $6,065 and four loaded firearms from the men.
Sanchez and Schaaf were on their way to Brownwood from San Angelo, and stopping in cities to collect money from drug trafficking, police said.
The two men have been charged with money laundering and being a felon in possession of a firearm.
Sanchez and Schaaf are in the Brown County Jail on $20,000 bond each.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth