EARLY, Texas - A 33-year-old woman is jailed in Brown County after being arrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license.
Amber Nicole Head's bond is currently posted at $27,000.
Head's vehicle was pulled over about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Early Boulevard. Early police say they discovered drug paraphernalia in the vehicle.
After questioning Head, police learned of more methamphetamines and paraphernalia at a residence in the 200 block of Hillcrest Drive.
- Updated Police respond to 911 call at home of murdered Abilene real estate agent
- Updated 'La La Land' leads Oscar nominations with 14 bids
- Hailey Dunn to be buried 6 years after disappearance
- KTXS Forecast: Elevated wildfire risk, breezy, drier, and warmer
- Meek Blood Center hosts drive in honor of Colorado City veterinarian