EARLY, Texas - A 33-year-old woman is jailed in Brown County after being arrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license.
Amber Nicole Head's bond is currently posted at $27,000.
Head's vehicle was pulled over about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Early Boulevard. Early police say they discovered drug paraphernalia in the vehicle.
After questioning Head, police learned of more methamphetamines and paraphernalia at a residence in the 200 block of Hillcrest Drive.
- Hillary Clinton's challenge: Igniting excitement
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Updated Texas sales tax holiday set for first weekend of August