EARLY, Texas - A 33-year-old woman is jailed in Brown County after being arrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license.
Amber Nicole Head's bond is currently posted at $27,000.
Head's vehicle was pulled over about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Early Boulevard. Early police say they discovered drug paraphernalia in the vehicle.
After questioning Head, police learned of more methamphetamines and paraphernalia at a residence in the 200 block of Hillcrest Drive.
- Updated Teenage suspect arrested in Hamlin murder; 2nd suspect wanted
- Updated Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- Updated House fires fought in north, south Abilene
- Big Country 15-year-old sells steer for $345,000
- Updated Abilene man accused of molesting 4-year-old boy
- Abilene police ask for help identifying man who robbed 2 convenience stores
- 2nd Vernon College rodeo team member dies 8 days after Haskell County crash; 3rd death total
- Teenage suspect arrested in Hamlin murder; 2nd suspect wanted
- Abilene man arrested on child pornography charges
- House fires fought in north, south Abilene
- Brownwood college rodeo raising funds for families of deceased Vernon College students
- Brownwood teen gets 50 years in prison for murdering parents
- Sears Hometown in Early to remain open despite company's woes
- Scoreboard at Gordon Wood Stadium in Brownwood to be replaced
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities