EARLY, Texas - A 33-year-old woman is jailed in Brown County after being arrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license.
Amber Nicole Head's bond is currently posted at $27,000.
Head's vehicle was pulled over about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Early Boulevard. Early police say they discovered drug paraphernalia in the vehicle.
After questioning Head, police learned of more methamphetamines and paraphernalia at a residence in the 200 block of Hillcrest Drive.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance