EARLY, Texas - A 33-year-old woman is jailed in Brown County after being arrested for possession of a controlled substance and driving with a suspended license.
Amber Nicole Head's bond is currently posted at $27,000.
Head's vehicle was pulled over about 11 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Early Boulevard. Early police say they discovered drug paraphernalia in the vehicle.
After questioning Head, police learned of more methamphetamines and paraphernalia at a residence in the 200 block of Hillcrest Drive.
- Updated 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Updated Oakland fire kills at least 9 at warehouse party, fire chief says
- Dyess Air Force Base unveils Wall of Honor
- Updated Abilene church raises money for Kenyan orphans
- McMurry University hosts annual high school debates
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children