BROWNWOOD, Texas - A woman was sentenced in federal court in a sex trafficking case involving a Brownwood girl.
Nancy Foley pleaded guilty to conspiracy to promote a business enterprise involving prostitution.
She was sentenced to four years in federal prison, three years supervised release, and a $1,000 fine.
The sex trafficking case took place in Killeen.
Killeen police began an investigation in May after a 16-year-old Brownwood girl was reported missing. The girl's mother told police she was possibly staying in Killeen.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger