BROWNWOOD, Texas - A woman was sentenced in federal court in a sex trafficking case involving a Brownwood girl.
Nancy Foley pleaded guilty to conspiracy to promote a business enterprise involving prostitution.
She was sentenced to four years in federal prison, three years supervised release, and a $1,000 fine.
The sex trafficking case took place in Killeen.
Killeen police began an investigation in May after a 16-year-old Brownwood girl was reported missing. The girl's mother told police she was possibly staying in Killeen.
- Updated Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash
- Updated Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Judge blocks Texas cutting Medicaid to Planned Parenthood