BROWNWOOD, Texas - A woman was sentenced in federal court in a sex trafficking case involving a Brownwood girl.
Nancy Foley pleaded guilty to conspiracy to promote a business enterprise involving prostitution.
She was sentenced to four years in federal prison, three years supervised release, and a $1,000 fine.
The sex trafficking case took place in Killeen.
Killeen police began an investigation in May after a 16-year-old Brownwood girl was reported missing. The girl's mother told police she was possibly staying in Killeen.
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Police: Chase from Amarillo ends with shooting in New Mexico
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer