BROWNWOOD, Texas - A woman was sentenced in federal court in a sex trafficking case involving a Brownwood girl.
Nancy Foley pleaded guilty to conspiracy to promote a business enterprise involving prostitution.
She was sentenced to four years in federal prison, three years supervised release, and a $1,000 fine.
The sex trafficking case took place in Killeen.
Killeen police began an investigation in May after a 16-year-old Brownwood girl was reported missing. The girl's mother told police she was possibly staying in Killeen.
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon