A Burger King worker showed up for work and made quite an impression Tuesday when they crashed their SUV into their workplace.
According to police, the worker bent down to get an apron, accidentally hit the gas and sent the vehicle sailing into the restaurant on South Clack Street near Target in south Abilene.
The accident occurred about 8:15 a.m.
No one was seriously hurt.
KTXS will provide additional details as they become available.
- City of Abilene pursuing legal action against fake Facebook account
- Abilene police buy presents for 'Operation Blue Santa'
- Abilene house fire leaves $30,000 in damages
- City of Abilene asks public for feedback on Lake Kirby
- City of Abilene receives $18.37 million for smart water meters
- Police pursuit ends with Abilene suspect in custody
Copyright 2017 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Former Brown County teacher arrested for having improper relationship with student
- Brownwood holds its annual Lighted Christmas Parade
- Records: Brown County game warden fired for sending nude photos, racist text messages
- Old Brownwood fire station sold to make way for fast food restaurant
- School zone signs placed near Brown County Christian school
- Pregnant woman who led Brownwood officers on chase indicted
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver
- 27 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- DPS identifies construction worker killed by 18-wheeler on I-20 in Sweetwater
- Mother of Big Country sexual assault victim speaks out
- Rain hits Big Country, wintry mix in some areas
- Sweetwater teen in critical condition after being hit by pickup