ABILENE, Texas - You might be asking about the process involved in a run-off election?
We checked with Taylor County's Election Office and here are the facts:
- Voting in a run-off is open to anyone, even if you didn't vote in the primary election.
- If you voted in the primary you must vote in the same party run-off.
- This year's run-off election will be held on July 31, with early voting beginning on July 23 and lasting five days.
- Updated Search continues in Sweetwater after man ditches motorcycle, flees
- New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend