ABILENE, Texas - You might be asking about the process involved in a run-off election?
We checked with Taylor County's Election Office and here are the facts:
- Voting in a run-off is open to anyone, even if you didn't vote in the primary election.
- If you voted in the primary you must vote in the same party run-off.
- This year's run-off election will be held on July 31, with early voting beginning on July 23 and lasting five days.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend