IRVING, Texas (AP) - The Dallas Cowboys linebacker is about to face Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
Or maybe that's the good news. Maybe Carter won't be singled out. Carter says Manning "may target everybody" when he makes his first visit to the Cowboys' $1.2 billion stadium Sunday.
The Dallas defense is coming off its worst game in a loss at San Diego. Now they get Manning, who has a record 16 touchdowns through four games without an interception. Carter was benched against the Chargers and might not start against the Broncos.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon hit-or-miss t-shower chances continue
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon