IRVING, Texas (AP) - The Dallas Cowboys linebacker is about to face Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
Or maybe that's the good news. Maybe Carter won't be singled out. Carter says Manning "may target everybody" when he makes his first visit to the Cowboys' $1.2 billion stadium Sunday.
The Dallas defense is coming off its worst game in a loss at San Diego. Now they get Manning, who has a record 16 touchdowns through four games without an interception. Carter was benched against the Chargers and might not start against the Broncos.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Fire damages north Abilene structure
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot