ABILENE, Texas - A concrete truck turning from Buffalo Gap Road and onto Antilley Road toppled over late Friday morning when it blew a tire, causing its load to shift.
The driver was taken to an Abilene hospital with minor injuries.
PHOTOS -> http://www.ktxs.com/580117930
The accident occurred after 11 a.m., just down the road from Wylie High School.
No other injuries were reported. No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
KTXS will provide additional details when they become available.
- Updated 2 held in shooting death of North Texas boy, 5, brother hurt
- Updated 17.3 MILLION: Ikea recalls dressers again after death of 8th child
- Updated Warrant: Murder suspect 'drunk' when he drove over victim at Taylor County ranch
- Updated Ex-Brownwood High soccer coach accused of having sex with student pleads guilty, sentenced
- Texas sheriff added to woman's crude anti-Trump truck decal
- Donors step up for Abilene Salvation Army ahead of Thanksgiving
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Bicyclist injured after hitting vehicle in north Abilene
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Brownwood woman arrested on homicide-related warrant out of Missouri
- Chantay Blankinship known at club for kind, endearing soul
- Balloon release held to celebrate Chantay Blankinship's birthday
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Goldsboro man, 71, charged with murder at Big Country ranch south of Abilene
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down