ABILENE, Texas - Signage posted at the new Abilene Village shopping complex shows "Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen" plans to open at the site.
KTXS has been in contact with the group developing Abilene Village in the 3500 block of South Clack Street in south Abilene.
A representative with the company shared that a "casual dining chain popular throughout the eastern United States has toured the market and approved the site."
That representative also said "various fast food chain concepts are interested in the additional frontage pads."
Retail space within Abilene Village is already under construction and set to open spring 2018, including Academy and Burlington.
- Abilene man arrested for pointing gun at family, firing, fighting with police
- Judge to decide on motion to toss evidence in Niblo murder case
- BBB warns of fraudulent shopping sites during Holiday season
- Mayor Williams' former campaign manager running for Abilene City Council
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Abilene's new city secretary previously served city of Dallas
- Ex-Brownwood High soccer coach accused of having sex with student pleads guilty, sentenced
- Brownwood woman arrested on homicide-related warrant out of Missouri
- Chantay Blankinship known at club for kind, endearing soul
- Balloon release held to celebrate Chantay Blankinship's birthday
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Warrant: Murder suspect 'drunk' when he drove over victim at Taylor County ranch
- Goldsboro man, 71, charged with murder at Big Country ranch south of Abilene
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country