ABILENE, Texas - A cold front will bring cooler temps and storm chances to the region Monday.
After the front moves through, though, the rain chances actually continue.
Highs will warm to the low to mid 80s Monday with a line of storms moving through during the day.
There will also be a slight chance for hail and strong winds with these t'storms.
Overnight Monday, the showers will be scattered across the area. Lows will cool to the upper 40s.
Tuesday, the best rain chances will be seen in the Heartland and Concho Valley.
Highs will be very cool for this time of year, in the mid 60s. North winds will come in at 10 to 20 mph.
By Wednesday morning, we'll see the showers clear out. Early morning temps will start in the upper 40s before warming to the low 70s by the afternoon.
Our warming trend is underway through the end of the work week with a quieter weather pattern settling in.
Look for plenty of sunshine Thursday and Friday with highs warming back into the 80s.
Into the weekend ahead, we're tracking clear skies with highs in the low 90s. Nighttime lows will cool to the low 60s.
- Updated Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Reward offered for killer of 8-year-old Texas girl
- Hardin-Simmons to host regional in Division III basketball tournament
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program