ABILENE, Texas - A cold front will bring cooler temps and storm chances to the region Monday.
After the front moves through, though, the rain chances actually continue.
Highs will warm to the low to mid 80s Monday with a line of storms moving through during the day.
There will also be a slight chance for hail and strong winds with these t'storms.
Overnight Monday, the showers will be scattered across the area. Lows will cool to the upper 40s.
Tuesday, the best rain chances will be seen in the Heartland and Concho Valley.
Highs will be very cool for this time of year, in the mid 60s. North winds will come in at 10 to 20 mph.
By Wednesday morning, we'll see the showers clear out. Early morning temps will start in the upper 40s before warming to the low 70s by the afternoon.
Our warming trend is underway through the end of the work week with a quieter weather pattern settling in.
Look for plenty of sunshine Thursday and Friday with highs warming back into the 80s.
Into the weekend ahead, we're tracking clear skies with highs in the low 90s. Nighttime lows will cool to the low 60s.
- Updated Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Updated Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer