ABILENE, Texas - A cold front will bring cooler temps and storm chances to the region Monday.
After the front moves through, though, the rain chances actually continue.
Highs will warm to the low to mid 80s Monday with a line of storms moving through during the day.
There will also be a slight chance for hail and strong winds with these t'storms.
Overnight Monday, the showers will be scattered across the area. Lows will cool to the upper 40s.
Tuesday, the best rain chances will be seen in the Heartland and Concho Valley.
Highs will be very cool for this time of year, in the mid 60s. North winds will come in at 10 to 20 mph.
By Wednesday morning, we'll see the showers clear out. Early morning temps will start in the upper 40s before warming to the low 70s by the afternoon.
Our warming trend is underway through the end of the work week with a quieter weather pattern settling in.
Look for plenty of sunshine Thursday and Friday with highs warming back into the 80s.
Into the weekend ahead, we're tracking clear skies with highs in the low 90s. Nighttime lows will cool to the low 60s.
- Updated Suspect in gruesome New Mexico killing of girl, 10, was on probation
- Updated All gone: City of Abilene rain barrel giveaway lasts 28 minutes
- Updated Texas murder suspect arrested at Oklahoma bus station
- Updated Looking for a place that sells alcohol? There's an app for that
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck