City of Lawn has issued a boil water notice "due to an issue with lake water intake pump and loss of water pressure in water towers," officials said Friday.
A boil water notice is an advisory or directive to consumers when a community's drinking water is, or could be, contaminated by pathogens.
KTXS will provide additional details when they become available.
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene murder victim's family: Suspect shouldn't have chance to get out
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- KTXS Forecast: Windy afternoon with building storm chances tonight.
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals