CityLink Transit is now offering Summer Fun Passes for kids that use the City bus system to get to and from summer activities.
The passes, available for students 5 to 18 years of age, can be used for an unlimited number of rides on the fixed-route bus system now through August 31st.
Summer Fun Passes may be purchased at CityLink bus station located at 1189 South 2nd St. Students participating in a qualified summer activity, including the Boys & Girls Club, City of Abilene Recreation, YMCA, YWCA, camps, daycare, summer school, internships and workshops that the students will get to by bus will be eligible for a $10 Summer Fun Pass.
Students who are not participating in a qualified activity may purchase a Summer Fun Pass for $20.
For more information, call 325-676-6287 or visit CityLink at 1189 S. 2nd Street.
- Bus carrying high school cheerleaders collides with 18-wheeler on I-20; 2 in critical condition
- City of Abilene seeking firm to conduct water rate study
- KTXS Forecast: Cloudy, cool and showery weekend
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children