ABILENE, Texas - A 63-year-old Clyde man is charged with sexually assaulting a woman.
According to court documents, John Luther Hawk III was arrested July 28 and then released the same day on $5,000 bond.
Clyde Police Chief Robert Dalton said the alleged incident happened at a home July 24. The department was notified by the victim the next day, and after further investigation, Hawk was arrested.
The case is still under investigation.
KTXS reached out to Hawk on Aug. 7 to get his side of the story. We have yet to hear back.
- Local church hosts car show to help victims of Hurricane Harvey
- DACA advocates march in front of Abilene City Hall
- Local officers collected tips at Red Robin for Special Olympics Texas
- Busch Jewelers in Abilene going out of business after 73 years
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Wanted: 10 fugitives sought by Abilene police
- Former HPU nursing school dean responds to students' lawsuits
- Brownwood man sentenced to 20 years in connection with 8-year-old boy's death
- Samuel Juarez Jr. guilty of manslaughter in death of Brownwood boy
- Ft. Hood soldier who led Brown County deputies on chase turns himself in
- Day 1 wraps for murder trial of Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Murder trial begins Tuesday for Brownwood hit-and-run suspect
- Anson man indicted for indecency with a child
- 2 arrested for allegedly distributing meth across 3 counties
- Hawley residents blame road conditions on FM 3326 for fatal crash
- Austin couple arrested in Winters for 234 pounds of marijuana
- Snyder man arrested for indecency with child
- Woodson ISD launches investigation into superintendent's sudden resignation