BROWNWOOD, Texas - Construction is underway at the site of a new multi-million dollar project in Brownwood.
A barricade and construction equipment could be seen Friday where a $9 million townhome complex is set to be built.
The 120-unit complex will be located at a five-acre plot between Indian Creek Road and Miliam Drive.
The Brownwood City Council in November approved an agreement with Stephenville-based developer Jeneca Land Company to constuct the homes.
The project is expected to be completed by Jan. 1, 2019.
- House on Hartford Street in Abilene 'total loss' after Monday fire
- Abilene City Council ready to hear construction update on Fire Station #4
- Dyess captain up for Air Force Entertainer of the Year
- Abilene K-9 ‘medically' retires after impressive career
- Firefighters say sparks caused north Abilene business fire