BROWNWOOD, Texas - Construction is underway at the site of a new multi-million dollar project in Brownwood.
A barricade and construction equipment could be seen Friday where a $9 million townhome complex is set to be built.
The 120-unit complex will be located at a five-acre plot between Indian Creek Road and Miliam Drive.
The Brownwood City Council in November approved an agreement with Stephenville-based developer Jeneca Land Company to constuct the homes.
The project is expected to be completed by Jan. 1, 2019.
- Updated Federal agency publishes timetable for President Trump's Mexico border wall
- Texas murder suspect arrested; was in Daytona for the races
- Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue