Cook Children's pediatric medical center has been issued a permit by the city of Abilene to begin work on a specialty clinic in town.
City records show a permit, issued January 11, 2017, for a clinic located at 410 Lone Star Drive.
While KTXS has been able to speak with representatives with Cook, we have not yet heard exactly what kind of services may be provided at the clinic. No timeline for construction was made available.
The permit online shows about $450,000 of work on interior alterations set for the location.
- Mayor Williams' former campaign manager running for Abilene City Council
- Ex-Brownwood High soccer coach accused of having sex with student pleads guilty, sentenced
- Brownwood fugitive declines extradition for homicide-related charges
- 2 held in shooting death of North Texas boy, 5, brother hurt
- KTXS Forecast: Brief cool down ahead of a Thanksgiving warm up.
- Donors step up for Abilene Salvation Army ahead of Thanksgiving
- Love and Care Ministries unloads 13 trailers of donated items
- Bicyclist injured after hitting vehicle in north Abilene
- Abilene police may use DNA-based composites to solve crimes
- School fair taking place in Abilene to answer questions about college
- Police continuing search for Abilene car chase suspect
- Brownwood woman arrested on homicide-related warrant out of Missouri
- Chantay Blankinship known at club for kind, endearing soul
- Balloon release held to celebrate Chantay Blankinship's birthday
- UPDATE: 911 'back up and running' in Brown County
- Blankinship's family says they can begin healing after suspect's arrest
- Pastor describes Ryan Riggs' murder confession at Brownwood church
- Goldsboro man, 71, charged with murder at Big Country ranch south of Abilene
- Coleman County house a total loss after weekend fire
- Hawley parent: Son did not make threats against school
- Police investigating early morning shooting in Sweetwater
- Underground silo shows Cold War history in the Big Country
- 106-year-old train depot in Snyder torn down