SAN ANGELO, Texas - A couple wanted for the brutal stabbing death of an elderly woman in Shreveport, Louisiana has been arrested in San Angelo.
Roy Jemane Narcisse, 25, of Alexandria, Louisiana and Kiana Deraneka Williams, 25, of Ville Platte, Louisiana are charged with second-degree murder. They are being held in the Tom Green County Jail.
Just before 2 a.m. Thursday, the Texas Rangers told San Angelo Police that Narcisse and Williams were believed to be on their way to San Angelo in the same car they stole from 82-year-old Kathleen Cates after stabbing her Tuesday.
San Angelo police, the Tom Green County Sheriff’s Office, Texas Rangers and U.S. Marshals found the gold, 2005 Honda Accord in the parking lot of the Quality Inn in the 4600 block of South Jackson Street. Narcisse and Williams were still inside the car.
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver