DALLAS - Cowboys defensive tackle Jason Hatcher says he wasn't calling out Tony Romo when he made a plea for consistency to his Dallas teammates in practice last week.
After a 31-7 victory over St. Louis on Sunday, the Cowboys shot down a report that Hatcher singled out his quarterback to stress the importance of avoiding another up-and-down season.
Now the biggest margin of victory in nearly two years coming off a one-point loss in Kansas City gives the Cowboys a reason to heed Hatcher's words as they prepare to visit San Diego.
Hatcher says "Romo knows what's at stake" as the Cowboys try to win three of their first four games for the first time since 2008.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget