IRVING, Texas - Dallas linebacker Sean Lee has been ruled out of Sunday's game against Green Bay because of a neck injury.
Lee was a limited participant in the first two practices this week after injuring his neck against Chicago on Monday. He didn't practice Friday.
The Cowboys' defensive leader missed the previous two games with a strained hamstring, and saye he injured his neck on the first play against the Bears. He tried to play through it but went to the locker room for good in the second half.
Lee missed the last 10 games of 2012 with a toe injury and has been sidelined 16 games in his four-year career.
Linebacker Bruce Carter and receiver Dwayne Harris also were ruled out with hamstring injuries.
- Updated Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Updated Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Perfect weather for coming weekend
- Man recants story about road rage incident near Abilene
- Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget