OXNARD, California - The Dallas Cowboys have signed rookie free-agent defensive end Toby Jackson and released defensive tackle Ikponmwosa Igbinosun.
The moves Wednesday are part of a revolving door on the defensive line as the Cowboys await the return of Anthony Spencer and Jay Ratliff and deal with a season-ending Achilles tendon tear for Tyrone Crawford.
Jackson was among four players who worked out for Dallas on Tuesday. He wasn't selected in the NFL's supplemental draft after being declared academically ineligible for his final season at Central Florida.
Igbinosun was in camp with Pittsburgh last year after signing as an undrafted free agent. The Cowboys picked up him at the end of last season, but he was hurt during the first week of camp.
- Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm and likely dry
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer