IRVING, Texas - Maybe Rob Ryan wasn't the problem for the Dallas defense.
Even Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems willing to acknowledge as much after New Orleans torched his team for a franchise record in yards allowed. It was the second time that's happened in the past three weeks under Monte Kiffin, who replaced Ryan when Jones fired him 10 months ago.
Ryan was in charge of the Saints defense, which held Dallas to its lowest offensive output in five years in a 49-17 loss on Sunday night.
The Cowboys head into their bye week after failing to gain at least 200 yards for the first time with Tony Romo taking every snap. They return Nov. 24 at the New York Giants.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth