IRVING, Texas - Maybe Rob Ryan wasn't the problem for the Dallas defense.
Even Cowboys owner Jerry Jones seems willing to acknowledge as much after New Orleans torched his team for a franchise record in yards allowed. It was the second time that's happened in the past three weeks under Monte Kiffin, who replaced Ryan when Jones fired him 10 months ago.
Ryan was in charge of the Saints defense, which held Dallas to its lowest offensive output in five years in a 49-17 loss on Sunday night.
The Cowboys head into their bye week after failing to gain at least 200 yards for the first time with Tony Romo taking every snap. They return Nov. 24 at the New York Giants.
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Updated KTXS Forecast: A fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Updated Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck