ABILENE, Texas - A 16-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with a burglary last week at Coggin Elementary – and more arrests are anticipated, the Brownwood Bulletin is reporting.
Several individuals have been identified as allegedly stealing video and computer equipment from the school.
From the Brownwood Bulletin:
Juvenile arrested in school burglary; more arrests likely
Brownwood police have arrested a 16-year-old male in connection with last weekend's burglary at Coggin Elementary School, and more arrests are expected, Assistant Police Chief James Fuller said.
Multiple individuals broke out a window at the school and took video and computer equipment, Fuller said. He declined to say how many people police believe were involved.
Fuller commended detectives who, he said, followed up on video surveillance and put in numerous man-hours to develop suspects.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range