GREENVILLE, Texas - Two men have died after being stabbed during an argument outside a North Texas roller skating rink that left several other people wounded.
City of Greenville spokeswoman Autumn Barton says no suspects have been arrested in the stabbings early Saturday outside the skating rink.
Police are investigating what sparked the disturbance that Barton says began inside Skate Safari during a private event and then spilled outside.
Barton says the victims who died were Darius Diondre Hubbard and Ljorian Marquise Harris, both 21 and of Greenville.
She had no additional information about how many were hurt. Barton says the victims were transported by ambulance and by private vehicles to a Greenville hospital.
A message left Saturday with the rink wasn't immediately returned.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated