GREENVILLE, Texas - Two men have died after being stabbed during an argument outside a North Texas roller skating rink that left several other people wounded.
City of Greenville spokeswoman Autumn Barton says no suspects have been arrested in the stabbings early Saturday outside the skating rink.
Police are investigating what sparked the disturbance that Barton says began inside Skate Safari during a private event and then spilled outside.
Barton says the victims who died were Darius Diondre Hubbard and Ljorian Marquise Harris, both 21 and of Greenville.
She had no additional information about how many were hurt. Barton says the victims were transported by ambulance and by private vehicles to a Greenville hospital.
A message left Saturday with the rink wasn't immediately returned.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies