ABILENE, Texas - The 25-year-old Abilene man accused of shooting another man in the IHOP parking lot on South Clack in March is now in Taylor County Jail.
Charged with aggravated assault in Taylor County, Brandon Green had been in Tarrant County Jail on a separate assault charge.
Green allegedly shot Theodore Carrion at least five times in the IHOP incident.
Police tracked Green to Arlington where he was arrested just hours after the Abilene shooting.
He remained in Taylor County Jail on Wednesday. His bond was set at $250,000.
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event