ABILENE, Texas - The 25-year-old Abilene man accused of shooting another man in the IHOP parking lot on South Clack in March is now in Taylor County Jail.
Charged with aggravated assault in Taylor County, Brandon Green had been in Tarrant County Jail on a separate assault charge.
Green allegedly shot Theodore Carrion at least five times in the IHOP incident.
Police tracked Green to Arlington where he was arrested just hours after the Abilene shooting.
He remained in Taylor County Jail on Wednesday. His bond was set at $250,000.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking