ABILENE, Texas - The 25-year-old Abilene man accused of shooting another man in the IHOP parking lot on South Clack in March is now in Taylor County Jail.
Charged with aggravated assault in Taylor County, Brandon Green had been in Tarrant County Jail on a separate assault charge.
Green allegedly shot Theodore Carrion at least five times in the IHOP incident.
Police tracked Green to Arlington where he was arrested just hours after the Abilene shooting.
He remained in Taylor County Jail on Wednesday. His bond was set at $250,000.
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire