ABILENE, Texas - The 25-year-old Abilene man accused of shooting another man in the IHOP parking lot on South Clack in March is now in Taylor County Jail.
Charged with aggravated assault in Taylor County, Brandon Green had been in Tarrant County Jail on a separate assault charge.
Green allegedly shot Theodore Carrion at least five times in the IHOP incident.
Police tracked Green to Arlington where he was arrested just hours after the Abilene shooting.
He remained in Taylor County Jail on Wednesday. His bond was set at $250,000.
- Updated Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Updated Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer