ABILENE, Texas - A 31-year-old Abilene man has been arrested for allegedly burning his own vehicle and then the same residence twice.
Brady Dale Holder was arrested Feb. 27 on two counts of second-degree felony arson, the Abilene Fire Department said in a release Friday.
According to the release, arson investigators have filed a case charging Holder with setting fire to his personal vehicle on May 24, 2013, while it was parked at his residence in the 2200 block of Old Anson Road.
In addition, Holder has been charged with two arson fires that occurred at the same residence in the 2000 block of Sandefer – on May 20, 2013 and July 13, 2013.
The fire department release said the residence – owned by Lone Star Investments – was vacant and being renovated at the time of the fires. The residence was a total loss, fire officials said.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash