ABILENE, Texas - A 31-year-old Abilene man has been arrested for allegedly burning his own vehicle and then the same residence twice.
Brady Dale Holder was arrested Feb. 27 on two counts of second-degree felony arson, the Abilene Fire Department said in a release Friday.
According to the release, arson investigators have filed a case charging Holder with setting fire to his personal vehicle on May 24, 2013, while it was parked at his residence in the 2200 block of Old Anson Road.
In addition, Holder has been charged with two arson fires that occurred at the same residence in the 2000 block of Sandefer – on May 20, 2013 and July 13, 2013.
The fire department release said the residence – owned by Lone Star Investments – was vacant and being renovated at the time of the fires. The residence was a total loss, fire officials said.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated