LUBBOCK, Texas - A Lubbock County grand jury reportedly has indicted an Abilene man on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
According to lubbockonline.com, Jason Noal Froseth has been accused of performing several lewd acts with a girl under age 10.
The online source said a Lubbock police report said the girl complained about Froseth while in the custody of Child Protective Services.
Police received a report of the allegations on Dec. 20. Froseth reportedly was arrested at a Lubbock hotel on Feb. 6. His bond has been set at $50,000.
- Chili Day and Auction raises money for children's programs
- Woman, 36, is 2nd arrested in connection with Abilene mother's murder
- Workshop at ACU gets people ready for gardening season
- McMurry professor highlights 181st anniversary of the Battle of the Alamo
- State seeks death penalty for man accused of killing correctional officer
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash