LUBBOCK, Texas - A Lubbock County grand jury reportedly has indicted an Abilene man on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
According to lubbockonline.com, Jason Noal Froseth has been accused of performing several lewd acts with a girl under age 10.
The online source said a Lubbock police report said the girl complained about Froseth while in the custody of Child Protective Services.
Police received a report of the allegations on Dec. 20. Froseth reportedly was arrested at a Lubbock hotel on Feb. 6. His bond has been set at $50,000.
- Interstate 20 bridge construction may impact businesses
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene man, 29, arrested on robbery charges
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals