LUBBOCK, Texas - A Lubbock County grand jury reportedly has indicted an Abilene man on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child.
According to lubbockonline.com, Jason Noal Froseth has been accused of performing several lewd acts with a girl under age 10.
The online source said a Lubbock police report said the girl complained about Froseth while in the custody of Child Protective Services.
Police received a report of the allegations on Dec. 20. Froseth reportedly was arrested at a Lubbock hotel on Feb. 6. His bond has been set at $50,000.
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene