DYESS AIR FORCE BASE, Texas - A military trial date has been set for Tiffany Klapheke's alleged live-in boyfriend from Dyess Air Force Base.
Senior Airman Christopher Perez is charged with dereliction of duty, child endangerment and adultery under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
Earlier this year, his defense counsel made a motion for a change of venue; however, Dyess officials confirmed Friday his court-martial will take place in the Dyess courtroom.
He was allegedly a resident of Klapheke's home when her toddler, Tamryn, died and while Tiffany's husband, Thomas, was deployed. According to an autopsy, Tamryn suffered malnourishment, dehydration and chemical burns from her own waste.
- Updated Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Updated Storms result in phone problems at Brownwood Police Department
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- 140-year-old hardware store to stay open under new ownership
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field