ABILENE, Texas - The trial of Tiffany Klapheke, the Dyess Air Force Base mom charged with neglect that resulted in the death of her 22-month-old daughter, is scheduled to begin next week.
Four former Child Protective Service workers – and one current employee – are on the witness list for the trial.
All had some involvement in the Klapheke investigation that CPS undertook before the child died.
Those subpoenaed to appear at the trial include Gretchen Denny, Bit Whitaker, Barbara McDaniel, Tiffany Gann, and Rebecca Tapia.
McDaniel is the only one still working for CPS. The others either resigned or were fired by the agency because of their involvement in the Klapheke investigation.
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Hot and sunny weekend ahead
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self