ABILENE, Texas - A status update for Dyess airman Christopher Perez has been rescheduled to give attorneys more time.
Perez is charged with dereliction of duty, child endangerment, and adultery in connection with the Tiffany Klapheke case.
Klapheke was charged with three counts of injury to a child after her 22-month old daughter died from neglect.
Perez's status update was rescheduled by a military judge for April 8.
- Updated Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Updated Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Perfect weather for coming weekend
- Man recants story about road rage incident near Abilene
- Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget