ABILENE, Texas - A status update for Dyess airman Christopher Perez has been rescheduled to give attorneys more time.
Perez is charged with dereliction of duty, child endangerment, and adultery in connection with the Tiffany Klapheke case.
Klapheke was charged with three counts of injury to a child after her 22-month old daughter died from neglect.
Perez's status update was rescheduled by a military judge for April 8.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen