ABILENE, Texas - A status update for Dyess airman Christopher Perez has been rescheduled to give attorneys more time.
Perez is charged with dereliction of duty, child endangerment, and adultery in connection with the Tiffany Klapheke case.
Klapheke was charged with three counts of injury to a child after her 22-month old daughter died from neglect.
Perez's status update was rescheduled by a military judge for April 8.
- Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- 2 riding in Bangs bike race to honor fallen Texas officers
- Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Drone taking video of downtown Abilene streets Sunday
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death